Redgrave Data is a technology services organization. We enlist only the best in industry talent with extensive hands-on data expertise and experience consulting on complex projects. We design protocols, processes, and playbooks that combine technology and manual review in a defensible and cost-effective manner, and carry out these workflows directly or through managed external teams. We provide consulting and testifying expert witness services to accompany this work.
Technology agnostic, Redgrave Data leverages commercial used and internally developed tools to execute on complex data review, structured data conversion and analysis, and a host of other data needs. By leveraging technologies such as voice to text transcription, language translation, PII/PHI identification and redaction, sentiment analysis, AI-backed optical character recognition, and image/video analysis, Redgrave Data vastly expands the range of tractable content types in legal matters and advisory contexts. Solutions will also be available for data sources that include short message format, social media, and collaborative platforms.
Redgrave Data offers a broad range of information governance, cyber, forensic, and eDiscovery services. Our capabilities that fall under these categories include:
- Enterprise-wide eDiscovery technology programs
- Structured data analysis, reporting, and visualization
- Technology consulting and project management for document reviews, including the use of Technology Assisted Review (TAR) and other predictive analytics in connection with regulatory submissions (including Hart-Scott-Rodina second requests), investigations, and litigation
- Custom application and solution development
- Augmented intelligence and automation, including Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Development, tuning, and deployment of machine learning model libraries
- Automated privilege review and privilege logging solutions
- Automated confidentiality and privacy review and tagging/redaction solutions
- Business intelligence services
- Protocol and Playbook development
- Advising and oversight on data storage, hosting, collection, and processing services
- Consulting and testifying expert witness services