Redgrave Data is an elite startup of eDiscovery’s most experienced professionals, providing advanced solutions for clients’ most complex problems. The position of Senior Project Manager is a key member of Redgrave Data’s global, collaborative team of professionals and reports directly to the Head of Professional Services. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing client projects, including elements of technology assisted review, analytics, and complex litigation support projects, at times coordinating workflows across multiple service provider environments, with an emphasis on the use of advanced technologies. The Senior Project Manager must quickly become a trusted advisor to case teams and in-house counsel on technology and workflows and ensure their successful execution.
Essential Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Consult with case teams and clients to develop analytics and machine learning strategies and custom workflows, and ensure their successful execution in complex litigation and investigations.
- Consult with case teams and clients on eDiscovery technology and best practices, including machine learning and validation.
- Lead even the most complex litigation support and advanced technology projects as primary point of contact and manage all activities and workflows.
- Supervise the execution of projects and project tasks in a remote environment.
- Act as a technical advisor and conduct advanced training on analytics, machine learning, and review tools for case teams and other firm personnel.
- Develop and execute on strategies for disparate data sources, including structured, unstructured, mobile, and cloud data.
- Ensure eDiscovery specifications and deliverables conform to case requirements, including with respect to machine learning, validation, processing, and production.
- Anticipate, prevent, identify, and resolve issues.
- Track project budgets and proactively communicate budgetary status and constraints proactively.
- Maintain defensible documentation at all times.
- Establish project milestones, provide status reports, and conduct meetings with service providers and case teams to keep projects on track.
- Develop cost estimates, advise clients on minimizing costs, and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Delegate appropriate tasks to vendors and internal resources.
- Assist and take initiative with firm and departmental projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Relativity and Relativity Structured Analytics
- Proficiency in leading live cases with machine learning technology such as Brainspace
- Complex workflow development and execution incorporating advanced technologies
- Proficiency with statistical analysis for validation and sampling
- Ability to understand the perspective and anticipate the needs of lawyers
- Ability to build rapport with lawyers, staff, clients, and vendors at all levels
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet changing deadlines, work under pressure, and balance competing demands
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Ability to attend to detail and the big picture as appropriate
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems, dealing with a variety of variables where little standardization exists
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Positive and energetic demeanor
- Must be technology-adept and have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office products, including Teams, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading large eDiscovery projects relying on analytics and machine learning technology
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supervising the execution of projects and project tasks by eDiscovery personnel on large eDiscovery project
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), Relativity Analytics Specialist, and Brainspace certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data analytics, information management, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Document review management experience a plus
- Experience managing staff and remote teams
- Occasionally lifts objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Frequently reaches and grasps with arms and hands; occasionally stoops and bends; must have manual dexterity
- Ability to closely examine and inspect materials
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors
- Ability to travel as needed
- Frequently uses a keyboard to enter or transform words or data
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Must be flexible to work additional hours. This job description sets forth the job’s principal duties, responsibilities, and requirements; however, it should not be construed as an exhaustive statement. Unless they begin with the word “may,” the essential duties, tasks, and responsibilities described above are “essential functions” of the job, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Specific duties or responsibilities may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changes in personnel and management structure, staff location, or services. Redgrave Strategic Data Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.