Senior Project Manager
Redgrave Strategic Data Solutions LLC (“Redgrave Data”) provides innovative and defensible technology strategies, insights, services, and solutions to clients who face electronically stored information challenges. Our goal is to reimagine how data is analyzed and used to drive effective business and legal solutions. With an approach that incorporates extensive machine learning and analytics experience, along with deep knowledge of various technologies and tools, including robotic process automation and data visualization, Redgrave Data tackles issues strategically, efficiently, and differently. Our services and experience are centered at the intersection of the law, technology, and science, and we advocate a multi-disciplinary approach to develop innovative pathways to navigate complex issues. When rganizations desire to reduce risk and increase defensibility, Redgrave Data is positioned to offer solutions—including bespoke systems and expert analysis—that the competition cannot match.
Beyond the team's exceptional experience, what also makes Redgrave Data unique is that the team partners with Redgrave LLP, the industry-leading law firm in Information Law. As Redgrave LLP's information governance and eDiscovery technology partner, we work alongside the law firm to provide clients with exceptional technology services. Redgrave Data has the technology and ability to store client data for analysis and review to solve client data problems and address key pain points. In turn, these capabilities directly allow the Redgrave LLP team to identify and strategize effective legal solutions. We also have specific experience in the context of building defensible eDiscovery processes, and our team members have testified in court and deposition to defend these strategies. Together, Redgrave Data and Redgrave LLP bring clients a passion for excellence, a wealth of curiosity, level of skill, and dimensions of value that break the mold.
Redgrave Data is seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to meet the increasing demands of our clients. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing client projects, including elements of technology assisted review, analytics, and complex litigation support projects, at times coordinating workflows across multiple service provider environments, with an emphasis on the use of advanced technologies. The Senior Project Manager must quickly become a trusted advisor to case teams and in-house counsel on technology and workflows and ensure their successful execution.
We are looking for strong candidates who have:
- Demonstrated consultation experience with case teams and clients on eDiscovery technology and best practices, including machine learning and validation, to develop analytics and machine learning strategies and custom workflows, and ensure their successful execution in complex litigation and investigations. Responsible for developing cost estimates, advising clients on minimizing costs, and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Experience as a primary point of contact leading all activities and workflows to support complex litigation support and advanced technology projects in a remote environment.
- Ability to act as a technical advisor and conduct advanced training on analytics, machine learning, and review tools for case teams and other firm personnel.
- Experience developing complex workflows and executing on strategies using advanced technologies for disparate data sources, including structured, unstructured, mobile, and cloud data. Ensure eDiscovery specifications and deliverables conform to case requirements, including with respect to machine learning, validation, processing, and production.
- Proficiency with Relativity and Relativity Structured Analytics.
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems, dealing with a variety of variables where little standardization exists.
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA), Relativity Analytics Specialist, and Brainspace certifications preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data analytics, information management, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience leading large eDiscovery projects relying on analytics and machine learning technology.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supervising the execution of projects and project tasks by eDiscovery personnel on large eDiscovery project
Redgrave Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans' status, or other status protected by applicable law.